Have you looked into your 2019 tax planning recently?
Individuals, do you:
– understand tax law changes related to 2018 tax reform?
– know your required Q3 2019 estimated taxes due on September 16, 2019?
– take advantage of tax benefits for education, insurance, and retirement?
– want to convert (or unconvert) Roth IRAs?
Businesses, do you:
– understand new 20% business income tax deduction?
– need to set-up retirement plans or required payroll?
– know your cash flow needs?
Please contact us to review your 2019 tax planning opportunities.
Goloboy CPA LLC team