Goloboy CPA LLC offers accounting, business consulting and tax planning services to
individuals, non-profits and small businesses, with a focus on start-up and emerging companies.
Our modest size allows us to provide personalized, thorough and expert advice to each and every client.
Medical Development Group (MDG)
Medical Device Security in a Connected World
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Regis College, Fine Arts
235 Wellesley Street
The Venture Forum
What's Brewing With Craft Beer Entrepreneurs
Wednesday, October 19
3cross Brewing Company
26 Cambridge Street
Individuals, do you:
- understand your AMT situation?
- know your required Q4 2016 estimated taxes due on January 15, 2017?
- take advantage of tax benefits for education, insurance, and retirement?
- want to convert (or unconvert) Roth IRAs?
Businesses, do you:
- need to set-up retirement plans or required payroll for 2016?
- understand your cash flow needs for 2017?
Please contact us to review your individual and/or business 2016 year end and 2017 tax situations and see if you are missing any current or future tax planning opportunities.