Have you looked into your tax planning recently?
Individuals, do you:
– understand your AMT situation?
– know your required Q4 2016 estimated taxes due on January 15, 2017?
– take advantage of tax benefits for education, insurance, and retirement?
– want to convert (or unconvert) Roth IRAs?
Businesses, do you:
– need to set-up retirement plans or required payroll for 2016?
– understand your cash flow needs for 2017?
Please contact us to review your individual and/or business 2016 year end and 2017 tax situations and see if you are missing any current or future tax planning opportunities.
Why pay the government more than necessary?
Goloboy CPA LLC team